Author: Cold

Themes/Words: ALL!!!

Word count: 209

 

Wheee! I was going to do a quick sweet slashy fic… but it turned into me stuffing all 25 words (themes) into one piece, whether they wanted to be stuffed into it or not. O_o It’s not slashy or sweet, but oh well. I hope you liked it!

 

From a new dedicated obsessed, slightly eccentric, slash-soccer-cheese loving fan,

 

S Cold

 

~

 

 

 

 

Layered.

 

Scotty stared at his shoes, no longer brown, no longer polished. They weren’t awesome shoes like Adrian’s, not that he was a fan boy, drooling over another’s shoes…

 

He tugged on the tie, pulling the striped beanie a little further down over his eyes.

 

He had his own style, even though it felt ancient, almost medieval compared to the current style that he’d seen in the halls today, piercing, tattoos, pirate hats, trench coats, he even swore he’d seen gothic Lolita… and it was suppose to be an all boys school! O_o

 

He was more casual, maybe with a bit of 60’s thrown in, a gypsy, or something vintage, not part of the stereotypical group.

 

He couldn’t wear High fashion without looking stuck up, expensive jewellery without feeling like a royal pompous arse, and lace just made him want to curl up and hide. He’d been shoved into a traditional wedding dress once, and had woken up with nightmares about frills and lace for weeks.

 

Sure he felt comfortable in a team uniform, dreaming some day he might get a chance to wear the schools soccer shorts, fantasising about borrowing Adrian’s socks, but in the end he didn’t really care what clothes he wore.

 

 

They didn’t change who he was.